Saturday 24 August 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 | UPDATE

Hey guys!

So, I haven't been very good, have I? 
After my first and only update on this readathon I've been going out for entire days and only just managing to read, so the updates have definitely taken a back seat. 

I thought I'd make a MASSIVE wrap up post/video about the readathon that I've so easily failed at. I haven't taken part in any challenges/chats really and I'm annoyed at myself for getting so behind.

UPDATES:

I've finished Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters.
I abandoned 'Misery'.
I started re-reading 'A Series of Unfortunate Events', starting with book 2. Now on book 4.
I'm also reading 'Uglies' by Scott Westerfeld. 

How did I get so far behind and rubbish at sticking to TBRs?! I'm only 75 pages behind my goal, which isn't that bad.

Final update will be coming Monday, hopefully.

Thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment