Monday 14 July 2014

LET'S DO THIS! | Booktube-a-Thon 2014

Hey guys, 
So I've been fairly quiet about my participation in the Booktube-a-thon (I've been keeping it a secret, shhhh - I haven't. I'm trying to be funny. I failed).

The booktube-a-thon and everything you need to know will be linked here.

With the booktube-a-thon come challenges, and I'm attempting most of them. 
(With the exception of the challenge in which you are to start & finish a series. I instead (from Dani at PerformingBookFelf's recommendation) decided to start one series and finish a different series. Slightly cheating but, who cares? It's all for fun!

Here's the tbr in a cute little video, enjoy!




If you're taking part in the readathon, let me know which book you're most excited to read!



No comments:

Post a Comment