Monday 9 February 2015

OSCAR SEASON | Film


(Source: Moviefone)

Every year, come February, I take film very seriously. Okay, not too seriously, but the Academy Awards in February mean it's time to stay up ridiculously late to watch a bunch of rich, most-likely pretentious people, win awards for film. 

Every year of the Oscars so far, I have failed to watch every film nominated for the 'Best Picture' award, I think. I've still only watched four films from the nominees from last year. (On the most part, I actually enjoyed them.)


This year is different. So, starting on Saturday 7th, I decided to watch the entire list so I have a better opinion, even though I know the Academy will go against me as always. (When will Edward Norton receive his Oscar, when?) 


Tomorrow I will be posting my first review on the list of 8, starting with the 'tipped to win' film, Boyhood. 


Hope you enjoy what I have to say, let me know if you agree/disagree with comments and let's talk film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment