Sunday 22 September 2013

UPDATE | 22nd September 2013

Hey guys! Thanks for sticking around.

So the big move back to University is an event that's fast approaching, and so my blog has taken second place behind uni and my little holiday to the lakes.

I thought i'd update you and say what I have planned / what's coming on here.

First of all, I have reviews planned for 'The Pact' and 'Why Didn't They Ask Evans?', which should be coming soon.

Secondly, I was thinking of maybe incorporating film reviews as well as book reviews, because, I usually have a lot to say on films.

Also, I have updated the links at the top of the page, I've got a collection of all my ratings for the year, a long with my rating system.

I hope you're having a lovely day, and I'll talk soon,

I promise.


Robert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment